Got on well with my sewing yesterday and completed the three XL trousers. Not quite so well today. I made a good start on the four tops but found the facings very time consuming. The previous tops I have made using a cross over binding down the front rather than facings which is much quicker. I will use this method for the next batch. Also when I came to fit the sleeve it was too small. I checked to make sure I had cut out the right size, which I had. Anyway I tried cutting another sleeve in the next size up which fitted fine but this meant I only finished one top today and have to re-cut the other three sets of sleeves. The good news is I can make use of the originals for the next batch which will be a size L.
I am Jenny (when I was little my dad always called me Jenny Wren) and I enjoy making hand crafted things. Watch this space to see what I am working on.