It was very steamy in there this morning which was not surprising considering that the concrete slab was soaked with all the rain and snow we have had so I have invested in a dehumidifier. I was considering it anyway as it will be useful to dry out the plaster. The plasterer is coming on Saturday. When it is bit dryer in there I will attempt to clean up all the brick dust.
I have finished the teal blue cushion. I managed to find a ball of DK which was a very close colour match and used three strands together which worked OK. Altogether it took 200g to complete the cushion. I have also started another one in a beige random yarn, James C Brett Marble. Crocheted this time.