Spent another day crafting. Started the final 15 'buttercup' hexagons but had problems with them. I followed the pattern but they were coming up too big so had to change one of the rows from trebles to doubles and that seems to have worked. Pictured are the 15 'daisy' hexagons that I finished yesterday and the 3 'buttercups' I managed to do today after faffing about with the pattern.
I have also brought some knitting with me. as a change from crochet. I am knitting a pink mohair cardigan and have the two sleeves and the collar to do. Unfortunately I forgot to bring the needles with me to do the cuffs so unless I buy some more I will not be able to start the second sleeve.